Our therapists are part of the MFA family, employed in-house. All of our therapists are impressively skilled in their fields and completely dedicated to helping patients reach and exceed their rehabilitation goals through our exclusive LifeWorks Rehab program that includes therapy seven-days-a-week.
Our therapy team has a strong desire to improve the lives of others. Below are the different positions that make up the MFA therapy team:
- PT (Physical Therapist)
- PTA (Physical Therapist Assistant)
- OT (Occupational Therapist)
- COTA (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)
- SLP (Speech Language Pathologist)
- Director of Rehab
- LifeWorks Plus Coach (Certified Athletic Trainer)
If you’re a service-focused, compassionate, health care professional and are interested in joining the MFA therapy team, we invite you to apply.